1-800-815-0667
Login

AboutC-P Flexible Packaging

History

Throughout the company’s more than 50-year history, C-P Flexible Packaging has advanced and grown to meet the challenges of the industry – serving a wide array of markets with the best in flexible packaging and labels.

  • Started as a pre-made bag supplier in 1959
  • Acquired first printing press in 1961
  • Moved to our current site and have since grown to over 125,000 square feet of production space with a second facility of 15,000 square feet dedicated to shrink sleeves in 2003-2004
  • Up to 10 color presses and a range of lamination technologies
  • Product line expanded to include shrink, roll feed labels, pouches, and a range of re-sealable options

Our "about us"
is really about you

That's because of our deep corporate culture of customer service. Originally a supplier of clear cellophane packages to the potato chip industry, C-P Flexible Packaging was founded on the idea that the company's success is measured by the success of its customers.

Evolving over the years, C-P Flexible Packaging brought on new technologies and expanded capabilities to help customers meet growing market demands. Today C-P has an impressive array of digital pre-press and wide-web flexographic printing capabilities, extrusion and adhesive laminators, and complete shrink sleeve capabilities.

Still, the most valuable asset C-P Flexible Packaging has assembled is its staff of dedicated packaging professionals. For more than 50 years, from the production floor through the upper levels of management, the focus remains on providing the utmost in customer service.